Σάββατο 14 Απριλίου 2012

if you love them you hate them dearly

strayed
imagine my empty eyes piercing through crude night's air
i run to get away
i run and my mind is running too. faster than it ever might, accelerating abruptly with every step i think i take
until, ultimately, i lose my own tracks and all my senses are pounding along the beating of poisoned heart
then i know, i feel a woman's hand gently warming my chest with a fragile touch
and as sure as lightning follows thunder i hear this weak heartbeat, even fainter than mine.
i hear a bizarre singing, buzzing in my ears then disarming the troops of my logic,   
                    being heard and being faded;
                    the song went on forever
 at last silence, 
                      lord , i love silence
wraps my wretched body and now i can see the woman's face;
old woman she was, 
like me when i would die
she said  "do you have love in there dear?" , pointing with a vague gesture at my breasts
in a quicker spell than i would have intended i hurried to reply "not just for anyone, my lady"
and said, "well it ain't your choice honey" and only the ever deceited eyes, by cruel desires and greedy aspirations, would know i never saw her again.
and all my days now swirl in insecurity and i bathe in dirty waters where despicable creatures revel
and suck the blood out of my vains

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου