Παρασκευή 7 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

this is the youngest we will ever get

are we too deep now?
are we too deep?

us is not a moment and all, all has no definition by my measures

this feels right, or i cannot tell what this is,
this is wrong and now i am dreaming, and it's hot, i'm sweating,
my room smells something else than me, 


you said, sit back and watch the world explode,
but wait, i said, i want to be in there. i want to know that i'll be ashes, and at some point i'll be particles, and i'll be nature.

that's where it happens, and when is now, and now, and now, and now, and i'm losing it, 
i'm sitting back and digging scars with my nails, digging scars in my nails, covering the holes in my retinas

watch me with your lustful eyes, and then we can go, we will go, and i will tell you when it's safe.

i'm scared now, let's go.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου