Πέμπτη 3 Μαρτίου 2011

{8! \times 3^7 \times 12!/2 \times 2^{11}} \approx 4.33 \times 10^{19}

 For years now, since I can actually remember, I have a Rubik's Cube on my desk. It used to belong to my father and one day I stole it and since then, every week or so I remember to play with it just to pass time. I have never managed to complete it, I only go as far as completing one side and another with only one square missing. Even so, it is an object I hold dear and fascinates me. I also have a necklase that is a chain from which a tiny 4x4x4x4 Rubik's cube hangs. It was a gift from my brother, from the time he had travelled to Sweden. This one, I have solved once but as well as the cube in my desk, is a dear possesion of mine. Consequently, as everyone can understand, Rubik's Cubes fascinate me and I could never have too many.

Recently, I remembered of a new Rubik's Cube that my brother had discovered a while back.
Now, how cool is this?

It's a Rubik's Touch Cube designed with touch sensor technology that works when you simply swipe your fingers across the cubes on the screen. It is a brilliant idea, and I am also guessing that it has to be pretty impressive.
 The best thing though is that I do not have to be guessing for much longer as the most amazing person in the whole universe, my brother :)  (I know you are reading this!), has ordered it for me and it is expected by the end of March's second week. That means that until then I will be on the edge of my seat, and the moment it falls into my hands, I will review it on the blog.

For more information visit www.rubikstouchcube.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου