Κυριακή 27 Μαρτίου 2011

I’ve been closing my eyes for too long

The Unforgiving
The fifth studio album of Within Temptation, released on March 25th 2011, is an innovative and multidimensional project. The concept is that alongside the album, a series of comic books and short films will be released, like the ones that have already been made public from their official site, the first being ''Mother Maiden''(that ties with the music video 'Faster') and the second ''Sinéad''.








So far, I had the chance to listen to some of the new songs only a few times but what is certain to me is that the sound of Within Temptation has changed, only slightly to be more aggressive and vigorous but when Sharon den Adel sings it still sounds like pure Within Temptation. Furthermore,it seems to me that their music orchestration in some songs is particularly thorough and gives an interesting edge to the songs.Obviously their sound has evolved and, if  I may say, this is always a good thing.


The Prequel Comic and further information concerning The Unforgiving are available through their official site www.within-temptation.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου