Τρίτη 1 Μαρτίου 2011

moja bieda

Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin 
01 March 1810-17 October 1849


It is the first day of the third month, and I stand still, I close my eyes and I sway to the heavenly music. It is slightly raining and sun is nowhere to be seen but yet the day is somewhat bright, everything seems so pure. Today, as well as eternity, is dedicated to F. Chopin.

'Murmures de la Seine 1' in B flat minor reminds me of a certain day in my ballet class as a little girl. I can almost feel as I am dancing along to it, sliding my toes across the wooden floor, catching glimpses of my hands in the wide mirror in front of me as I move.
Nocturne for piano No. 13 in C minor always makes me nostalgic, and I always lose track of my thoughts during the first two seconds, until the piano rebells and then there are simply no words to describe it. The boldness of the melody takes over you and in the end you sink. Into everything. And Nothing. How can something be so beautiful? How can human mind produce something so impecable?

Frédéric Chopin will be remebered forevermore, for he was one of the few people who walked this earth with true grace, leaving behind a priceless heritage. Leaving us with the sound of serenity.


I live for the day, I travel to Warsow, Poland, kneel in front of the place where his heart is buried, and weep.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου