Κυριακή 18 Μαρτίου 2012

late yellow sunday midday
i enjoy closing my windows for you,  letting only the presistant light threads of yours to touch me
i cannot lose my darkness
i am far too unwilling
and i can't i can't ever see all the sundays and all afternoons
i ramble, and i shiver, but it doesn't ever show,
nothing ever really comes out of my mouth lately and i shouldn't ever doubt my choices of expression
for trully the shadow in her eyes when i tell her that we will die is so frightfull
and i mustn't look away, the shadows are my own, in all eyes, i create
and then ,thus, i conquer, 
with terrible words and cold eyes of mine, all their thoughts and sighs,
i am 
i am poison,
i know that now,
but i shall flow for those in the fate to hold the needle with the silver dark water
and i shall be cancer, and a high revelation
for all who invite me in, for i am evil but i
i know the right words and i
i am the kindest you have trully ever met
but now you will know, yes you will know too,
all is a little darkness, and when i see it, i draw it out, grow it,
one day we all shall revel in all that is pain,
and we will fear the death of misery and i 
i will know then for sure,
that i shouldn't ever have been.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου