Τετάρτη 13 Απριλίου 2011

"just don't sit down 'cause I've moved your chair"

Recenlty, Arctic Monkeys released another track from their new album "Suck It and See" that is to be released early June 2011. "Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair" is said to be the first single from the album.

                   

I gave it a listen just a couple of times but I find it pretty good. I think I like it better than "Brick By Brick" though, because it seems much more elaborate somehow.
The minute Alex Turner sang "Go into bussiness with the Grizzly Bear, but just don't sit down 'cause I've moved your chair", I loved it. From what I understand the sound is different from "Humbug" or any other album they had done before, but it is certainly interesting.

From what I've read on the internet so far, regarding the acceptance of the song from listeners, people seem to generally like it, some actually have expressed intense enthusiasm, although threre were some people that didn't like it that much, or at all. However, all in all, most fans like it, and they support the new album.
Personally, I am really excited and I am sure the album would be amazing, because, let's just face it, Arctic Monkeys are simply too good, and, as always, they will do what they do best; be awesome and make awesome music!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου