Σάββατο 14 Ιουλίου 2012

halcyon days

i am starting to believe that there is something seriously twisted in the way i relish my heartbreak.
yes, as it so happens, it is grieving period here and i have to find a way to bandage my scars once more and keep on waking up every day without going back to bed at night bitter.
basically my days include,
 F.R.I.E.N.D.S all over again (this series never ever gets old for me),
books, big books. purchasing them, looking at them, craving their knowledge, not quite reading them though,
a crazy daily routine that start at 4 p.m. when i wake up and ends at 7 a.m. when i go to sleep reluctantly,
ice cubes,
lots of emails, i get at leas thirty email updates per day, it is insane,
and reading stuff on the internet, always ending up reading about art.

and it is awesome.

however, all this will eventually have to stop tomorrow as i am finaly leaving this oven that i call Athens and going to one of the most unique places in Greece, Crete. I have only gotten the chance to know the island Crete the last two years through my brother who now lives there but it is a place in so many ways wonderfull, it has history, it has natural beauty and it has an authentic spirit, it is as if sometimes it could be a place on its own, not in accordance with the rest of Greece. So, two weeks in two different cities of Crete with two of the most valued people in my life and a ridiculously low budget that we have to live on- even though i do not think we will-. Times like this i wish i had a really really smal laptop or something so that i could blog constantly but insted i will have to make do with my moleskine notebook. And even though i adore writing in the ol' traditional way and scribbling down random remarks in the margins, the part that gets me off is the transportation of the writings into the blog afterwards. However this is a great way of rereading them all and making corrections and such, as well as merging the really short and random parts with the bigger ones and making a more coherent result out of them.

today is the last of my 'goodbye for the rest of our lives' sessions, with people from my school i will propably never see again. it is not as much psychologically strenous as i thought it would be, but that's partly because it has not dawned on me yet that the biggest chapter of my life so far, school, is over. ha! i do not want to be there when i realise it!

so, that's that.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου