Τρίτη 10 Ιουλίου 2012

partikel

the last couple of days i feel like i am losing it.
seriously, it is like i am on constant 'freak-out mode'.
not because it has dawned on me that starting september all the streets and places in the world i knew will be useless information and i will have to learn new street names and go out on the hunt for the best coffee in town all over again.
but because i realised that moving across the edge of the continent and spending the future four years in a place i don't know, but even so i adore, i have to admit, is not at all what i should be worrying about.
i realised that, the things that i felt certain of, or reassured for that matter, and all these things that were in my head under the sign "you've got this", are the only things 'i do not have'.
i was talking today on the phone with Glasgow, yeah i am going to Glasgow- even when i am writing it i cannot control my grin!-, and, my word, i could not understand what the person across the line was saying to me. I mean, look, obviously i know english, right? But, either she talked through her teeth and the connection was hideous or i will be unpleasantly surprised when i step foot on Scottish ground. I understand Londoners though. I myslef can master a kind of hybrid-foreign-londoner accent but i guess the norther you go the more hardcore things get. Luckily, i am a fan of hardcore and i cannot wait to get there!
I actually cannot wait to get out of here. I am not going to miss the 35-40 degrees days! And i will no longer have to pray for snow, it will come to me willingly.

okay, that's that.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου